Thursday 11 April 2013

OPI OY another Polish joke

I've been waiting for some sun to try out this colour but have given up waiting...so here it is! OPI's OY another Polish joke is as bright as a gold gets. It is yellow based with full on micro glitter particles which is perfect for those who like to be noticed and would look even more amazing on a darker skin tone. I have applied 3 coats aswell as deciding to give stamping another go, O.K I know the placement isn't perfect but hey I'm really enjoying it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow this colour is beautiful and I love the design!! You're so hard on yourself, seriously your placement is great!! I remember totally missing my tips when I tried tip ones hehe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Vanessa these look fabulous and I love the stamping at the tips xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char, guess I'm used to seeing your perfect mani's! I'm still learning stamping...but loving it. Thanks Debbie, thought I'd go for a bit of bling this week...not sure if I've gone too far!!!x

      Delete
  3. :) looks so interesting!
    the whole EuroCentrale Collection is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fantastic, very nice colour:)

    Kisses from Poland:)
    My nails:
    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your nails are so long! love the design!

    xx

    ReplyDelete