Friday, 29 March 2013

Nails inc sprinkles Sweets Way

Nails inc Sprinkles Sweets Way immediately came to mind when I was thinking of my easter mani. The name's ideal for the Easter weekend and the colours have a very spring like feel to them silver, baby pink and turquoise glitter particles all set within a milky base. I have applied 2 coats which gives a lovely covering of glitter but allows the natural nail to show through which I think suits this polish. I've also been super brave as decided I fancied a change so the long nails have gone and are now shortened...hope you like them still!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Vanessa!! they're still a lovely length! I think our nails are a similar length now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte it takes a bit of getting used to...yay to matching nails!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's really nice to hear...you're welcome back anytime x

      Delete