Friday 29 March 2013

Nails inc sprinkles Sweets Way

Nails inc Sprinkles Sweets Way immediately came to mind when I was thinking of my easter mani. The name's ideal for the Easter weekend and the colours have a very spring like feel to them silver, baby pink and turquoise glitter particles all set within a milky base. I have applied 2 coats which gives a lovely covering of glitter but allows the natural nail to show through which I think suits this polish. I've also been super brave as decided I fancied a change so the long nails have gone and are now shortened...hope you like them still!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Vanessa!! they're still a lovely length! I think our nails are a similar length now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte it takes a bit of getting used to...yay to matching nails!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'll go take a peek x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you that's really nice to hear...you're welcome back anytime x

    ReplyDelete